New era new blog


 Fast approaching my 4 decade on this earth I feel it is time for a new blog.

I've done one or two previously, a long time I did one revolving around my children and mainly about living with allergies, severe eczema and more. However that has all changed. 

Both have now been diagnosed with Autism,  and waiting ADHD and one is now an adult!   Although the eczema, asthma and allergies haven't gone away everything has evolved instead. 

Writing stuff down can be so cathartic and I stopped as I felt it was all the same and unfortunately unsavoury figures from my past were able to keep up on my Facebook blog.  But I can't also let them win.  

I'm Chelle, I live in Dorset, but I'm from Wigan.  I love crocheting, reading, trying to be crafty when time allows. I am neurodivergent.  I work in a community cafe helping a wonderful charity and getting to support a whole group of quirky people. 

 

So hello again world 🌍 I'm going to focus more on my own head goblins, quirks of work, life and be me.    


Comments